Our emergency response call center team is skilled at gathering the right specifics to support a complete and consistent incident report. These reports help companies identify trends, target solutions, and reduce risk, as well as track patterns, analyze incidents, and more.
Incident Report Distribution
To help you maintain written records of incident details for analysis and internal auditing purposes and more easily fulfill regulatory reporting requirements like DOT form 5800.1, CHEMTREC offers Incident Report Distribution.
With this service, anyone in your organization that is designated as a report recipient will receive detailed reports of all incidents reported to CHEMTREC that involve you as a carrier. This service is available in different tier levels based on incident volume.
5800.1 Regulatory Reporting
CHEMTREC is registered with PHMSA to submit 5800.1 xml files on your behalf. In addition to distributing relevant incident reports to your company, for Incident Reporting subscribers, CHEMTREC will go a step further by reviewing all incidents and help make the determination if additional reporting may be needed based on Hazardous Materials Regulations (49 CFR Parts 171-180).
By utilizing CHEMTREC to collect and submit your 5800.1 report, we will:
- Use our expertise to create a complete and concise report complies with PHMSA reporting requirements
- Review all of your incidents, reducing your risk of non-compliance and subsequent penalties
- Reduce the amount of data entered manually from paper submissions
- Automate the submission and response processes
- Follow through to verify the data is accepted by PHMSA
- Maintain a record of your report for future reference
- Provide on demand access to your incident reports and 5800.1 reports
- Alleviate the effort for carriers that must file incident(s)
Request A Quote
Get an estimate for CHEMTREC response services.
Learn More About Incident Report Distribution
Check out our fact sheet for more details on CHEMTREC's incident reporting service.
Learn More About 5800.1 Reporting Through CHEMTREC
Learn more about we will facilitate the completion and submission of 5800.1 reports in compliance with U.S. DOT regulatory requirements by downloading our fact sheet.