Managing Test Summary Requirements Through Knowledge & Innovation
Join us on June 9th as specialists present information on lithium battery test summary management and the new requirements under UN 38.3.
Why register with CHEMTREC?
- 24/7 support from a worldwide network of professionals
- Proven reliability with a 50 year track record
- Focused on safety and regulatory compliance
- Created by professionals in the chemical industry
Hazardous materials incidents
Emergency hazmat incident response company
When a chemical spill occurs, where do you turn for the leading hazmat response information?
CHEMTREC is the definitive resource and solutions provider for hazardous materials and dangerous goods response. Whether it be a pesticide exposure, paint spill, or lithium battery malfunction, our 24 hour emergency call center is the first step of hazmat emergency response during any hazardous materials incident. Our team of experienced professionals provide an unprecedented level of service, keeping you safe throughout the process of chemical transportation.
- CHEMTREC's call center is available to help your company comply with U.S. DOT and international regulations for shipping hazardous materials emergency response services specialists.
- The CHEMTREC team is dedicated to safe hazmat shipping practices for all companies, and that includes teaching others how to properly handle hazardous materials through our online hazmat training.
- CHEMTREC is the world's first emergency call center and the leader in hazmat emergency response. We're the team you'll want to have on your side!