Position Type: Full Time
Location: Falls Church, VA
The Sales Consultant is responsible for closing prospective clients. The position is also responsible for leading all pre-contract discussions with a prospective client and capturing the opportunity within the CHEMTREC CRM System. This position reports directly to the Senior Sales Manager.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with the sales manager and CHEMTREC CRM opportunity queuing processes to receive and act upon assigned leads.
- Engaging with the prospect, by voice or face-to-face communications, to understand customer needs and requirements.
- Developing scope and pricing options, discussing, and negotiating with the prospect, and settling on the preferred solution.
- Working within the CHEMTREC CRM System to document all prospect engagements, discussions, and offerings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in a client facing role, preferably B2B sales or account management in a subscription type or SAAS business model.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Superior communication skills for video, telephone, and/or face-to-face discussions with prospective clients
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Professional level skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and oral communications skills, as well as the ability to give internal and public presentations
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills