Stay Ahead of New and Emerging Regulations with REGTREC
Stay Ahead of New and Emerging Regulations with REGTREC™
REGTREC™, our new regulatory research and compliance tool, is now available to all customers of our emergency response services!
REGTREC highlights the major chemical regulatory requirements of countries around the world and provides a single source for up-to-date content on a broad range of topics including SDS, labels, product and substance registration, restrictions and bans and transportation.
Features and benefits include:
- •24/7 access to global regulatory requirements
- •Updates for nearly 30 key countries around the globe
- •Summary of relevant information to quickly determine the potential impact of regulatory changes
- •User friendly portal with easy navigation
- •Push notifications of updates via email
Primary contacts can log in to their customer portal to access REGTREC, which is now included as an added benefit to our emergency response customers at no additional cost. USA + Canada and Multi-country customers will see the United States and Canada information in REGTREC, whereas Worldwide customers will have access to all 29 available countries.
For more information about REGTREC, or to request a quote, visit https://www.chemtrec.com/sds-reporting/regtrec.