Global Regulatory Requirements for
Emergency Response Telephone Numbers
We've created an indispensable guide to help companies, like yours, be compliant and prevent, manage, and minimize the impact of incidents around the world.
Crisis Management in the
Chemical Industry State of the Industry Report
We’ve published a State of the Industry Crisis Management Report, with responses from across the chemical industry and supporting industries.
Why register with CHEMTREC?
- 24/7 support from a worldwide network of professionals
- Proven reliability with a 50 year track record
- Focused on safety and regulatory compliance
- Created by professionals in the chemical industry
Hazardous materials incidents
Emergency hazmat incident response company
When a chemical spill occurs, where do you turn for the leading hazmat response information?
CHEMTREC is the definitive resource and solutions provider for hazardous materials and dangerous goods response. Whether it be a pesticide exposure, paint spill, or lithium battery malfunction, our 24 hour emergency call center is the first step of hazmat emergency response during any hazardous materials incident. Our team of experienced professionals provide an unprecedented level of service, keeping you safe throughout the process of chemical transportation.
- CHEMTREC's call center is available to help your company comply with U.S. DOT and international regulations for shipping hazardous materials emergency response services specialists.
- The CHEMTREC team is dedicated to safe hazmat shipping practices for all companies, and that includes teaching others how to properly handle hazardous materials through our online hazmat training.
- CHEMTREC is the world's first emergency call center and the leader in hazmat emergency response. We're the team you'll want to have on your side!