You've got our number.
We've got your back.
CHEMTREC is the world's leading source of information and emergency incident support for shippers of hazardous materials.
Stay in Compliance with our
HAZWOPER 8-hour Refresher Course
This course meets the requirements outlined in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 for 8 (eight) hours of annual refresher training for workers involved in the transport, storage, or handling of hazardous materials or hazardous waste.
Global Regulatory Requirements for
Emergency Response Telephone Numbers
We've created an indispensable guide to help companies, like yours, be compliant and prevent, manage, and minimize the impact of incidents around the world.
Crisis and Emergency Management
Guidance in the Chemical Sector
We’ve published a Crisis and Emergency Management Guidance document, which provides an overview of the core components of a crisis and emergency management system and offers suggestions for organizations.
Why register with CHEMTREC?
- 24/7 support from a worldwide network of professionals
- Proven reliability with a 50 year track record
- Focused on safety and regulatory compliance
- Created by professionals in the chemical industry
Hazardous materials incidents
Emergency hazmat incident response company
When a chemical spill occurs, where do you turn for the leading hazmat response information?
CHEMTREC is the definitive resource and solutions provider for hazardous materials and dangerous goods response. Whether it be a pesticide exposure, paint spill, or lithium battery malfunction, our 24 hour emergency call center is the first step of hazmat emergency response during any hazardous materials incident. Our team of experienced professionals provide an unprecedented level of service, keeping you safe throughout the process of chemical transportation.
- CHEMTREC's call center is available to help your company comply with U.S. DOT and international regulations for shipping hazardous materials emergency response services specialists.
- The CHEMTREC team is dedicated to safe hazmat shipping practices for all companies, and that includes teaching others how to properly handle hazardous materials through our online hazmat training.
- CHEMTREC is the world's first emergency call center and the leader in hazmat emergency response. We're the team you'll want to have on your side!