CHEMTREC International Hazmat Summit
2019 CHEMTREC International Hazmat Summit
The first biennial event was held in Houston, Texas, from Tuesday, October 29, to Thursday, October 31, 2019. Thank you to all of our sponsors and attendees for making our first Summit so memorable! Stayed tuned for more information on our 2021 Summit! #CHEMTRECSummit!
The biennial event is a one-of-a-kind forum for all interested parties involved in the safe transportation, handling, and use of hazardous materials, including shippers, carriers, and emergency and spill clean-up responders. Including both technical and professional development content, the 3-day CHEMTREC International Hazmat Summit is the premier destination to discuss the key topics of today and the trends of tomorrow.
This exciting event showcases the most important and prevailing topics the industry has to offer, including:
- Country-by-country differences and regional challenges of shipping hazardous materials
- Emerging developments in emergency response
- Using incident data to identify trends and taking proactive steps to improve safe shipping
- Training and competency assessment for personnel involved with shipping and handling dangerous goods
- Regional challenges of assessing, qualifying and providing emergency response contractor services (Level 2/Level 3)
- Visit the summit website for additional information
Let your company and products take center stage at the 2021 CHEMTREC International Hazmat Summit! Our robust sponsorship program offers opportunities to elevate your brand and build relationships with individuals and organizations committed to improving the safe transportation, handling, and use of hazardous materials.
Comprehensive sponsorship packages are available and can be combined with additional exclusive sponsorship benefits to give you even more visibility. Interested in becoming a sponsor for our 2021 International Hazmat Summit? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of our sponsorship package.
2019 Summit Program
Check out the 2019 program and learn more about the technical sessions, speakers, and networking opportunities that were available to attendees.