You’ve got our number, we’ve got your back!
Are you looking for a way to meet DOT and international compliance standards for using chemicals in your lab or shipping hazardous materials?
CHEMTREC®, the world’s leading emergency response information provider, can help you keep your hazmat shipments moving smoothly. By registering with CHEMTREC, you'll have access to our 24/7 emergency phone number, highly trained emergency service specialists, toxicology and medical specialists, language interpretation services and in-country phone numbers for international compliance. You will also be able to place the CHEMTREC emergency phone number on Safety Data Sheets.
Working together with first responders, we’ll help with incidents involving your shipments and maintain communication during critical phases.
CHEMTREC also offers Online Hazmat Training
Staying compliant with your required hazmat training has never been easier with CHEMTREC’s self-paced online hazmat training!
Our Courses Cover:
- Hazmat classification and proper package selection
- How to pack, mark and label
- Packing methods to reduce liability and damages
- How to properly ship hazmat
- How to reduce shipping costs
- Helps meet U.S. DOT hazmat training requirements
- Easy-to-use online platform, allowing you to start, stop and resume at any time
- Learning checks throughout each course and a final exam
- 90-day course access to complete your training
- Certificate of completion for easy record- keeping
Request more info