Web and Digital Media Manager
Web and Digital Media Manager
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Falls Church, VA
The Web & Digital Media Manager is responsible for managing social media platforms, social media intelligence, advertising campaigns, conducting competitive intelligence research, coordinating all social media, and CHEMTREC and TRANSCAER website development and management. The position will also assist with the creation, planning and management of CHEMTREC marketing communications, focused on promotion and lead generation, as they relate to digital media application. The position reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Conducts and manages digital media intelligence research and digital media analysis to expand CHEMTREC and TRANSCAER’s digital media platforms.
- Creates content for use in marketing communications and marketing and promotional materials; both print and electronic format.
- Manages approved products, services, marketing, promotional and public service content to CHEMTREC and TRANSCAER digital media platforms and actively monitors existing content already posted on digital media platforms.
- Plans and coordinates CHEMTREC’s and TRANSCAER’s digital media schedule and calendar.
- Ensures CHEMTREC and TRANSCAER website functionality and performing software updates.
- Monitors, assesses, and reports on websites performance.
- Ensures domain registration and hosting are current.
- Ensures the development and updating of website content.
- Ensures the conducting of online marketing projects, including search engine optimization (SEO).
- Ensures that CHEMTREC and TRANSCAER website statistics are captured and analyzed for website effectiveness.
- Manages CHEMTREC and TRANSCAER website redesign projects
- Design and implement email marketing campaigns
- Conducts research and analysis of competitor’s digital media efforts.
- Coordinates marketing strategies and print and digital marketing materials for CHEMTREC growth initiatives
- Manages graphic design projects for CHEMTREC and TRANSCAER
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in communications and/or digital and multimedia.
- 5 years of experience effectively developing and managing multimedia and websites.
- Expertise with website content development and management and related content management systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively, listen to customers, and provide appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently while also working in a team environment as well as exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
- Expertise with Twitter, Facebook, Linked-In and other social media websites.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft CRM, SharePoint and Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Send your résumé with a cover letter and salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org.