Position Type: Full Time
Location: Falls Church, VA
The Training Specialist is responsible for supporting the Training Manager across the CHEMTREC Training program lifecycle. The position is also responsible for working inbound order requests, fulfilling orders for off-the-shelf training, and working with the team to develop and implement new training modules. The position reports directly to the Training Manager.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing and coordinating the order intake process, coordinating with the client to confirm order quantities and delivery mechanisms, and closing the order details.
- Participating in the development and delivery of new training content, to include but not be limited to, content creation, working with internal staff and vendors to create the module(s), and working with the Learning Management System to post, host, and deliver the courses.
- Recording all relevant information within CHEMTREC’s CRM.
- Oversee the training program as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience in a client facing role in support of business-to-business training programs
- Working knowledge of customer resource management processes; ideally working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar.
- Professional level skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a team environment, and coordinate across multiple groups
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Multi-tasking and time management skills
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.