Position Type: Full Time
Location: Falls Church, VA
The Sales Manager is responsible for identifying sales opportunities on key accounts and working closely with the Customer Care team, the Business Developers, and the Regional Directors to capture opportunities. The position is also responsible for overseeing the staff responsible for onboarding clients as well as providing consultative recommendations and sales best practices to support CHEMTREC growth. The position reports directly to the Sales Director.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Defining, implementing, and monitoring key sales metrics, measuring sales process, and creating goals that drive growth consistent with CHEMTREC strategic plan and vision.
- Working with each sales team member to set yearly revenue goals and to monitor progress.
- Identifying and implementing streamlining techniques to support continuous productivity improvements.
- Mentor sales staff where appropriate to develop and improve the quality of all client engagements.
- Analyzing and monitoring industry trends, customer needs, competitive threats, and expansion opportunities.
- Managing the sales coverage and calling coverage calendars to ensure continuous coverage across CHEMTREC hours of operation.
- Coordinating sales staff training activities.
- Conducting formed Quality Assurance and Quality Control reviews of all sales team deals.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Proven experience in a client facing role, preferably B2B sales or account management in a subscription type or SAAS business model.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Superior communication skills for video, telephone, and/or face-to-face discussions with prospective clients.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Professional level skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and oral communications skills, as well as the ability to give internal and public presentations.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.