Position Type: Full Time
Location: Falls Church, VA
This position is responsible for achieving sales goals as well as ensuring consistent and profitable sales revenues growth through positive planning, deployment and management of sales resources. The position is also responsible for identifying objectives, strategies and action plans for purposes of improving short- and long-term sales and earnings. The position reports directly to the Senior Manager, Sales.
- Performs sales activities, including negotiating sales price and discounts.
- Reviews sales progress and forecasts annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to identify potential customers and grow revenue in all CHEMTREC services.
- Prepares proposals, negotiates and drafts new customer contracts, as well as administers contracts in accordance with company policies and legal requirements.
- Assists in formulating sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Collaborates in developing sales strategies for purposes of improving market share in all service lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects of sales strategies on operating profit.
- Updates sales management on new account sales and growth, sales of emerging and multi-service sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, as well as management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Collaborates with Senior Sales Manager and Marketing Manager to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses, including recommending annual budgets relative to sales activities and managing resources within assigned budget guidelines.
- Participates in the development and implementation of CHEMTREC’s short and long-term strategic business plan.
- Performs other relevant duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- Five years demonstrated success in direct sales and marketing.
- Experience in sales forecasting and financial analysis.
- Experience in international sales and marketing and perspective of condition and cultures beyond the domestic US marketplace.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively, listen to customers, and provide appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently while also working in a team environment as well as exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Send your résumé with a cover letter and salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org.