Location: Falls Church, VA
The position is responsible for assisting CHEMTREC’s legal counsel with contract management, vendor management, as well as staff training and compliance with contract administration. The position will also be responsible for serving as the primary custodian of the CHEMTREC contract management system, including contract creation and facilitating the approval and signature process. The position will be further responsible for assisting the Finance department with vendor contract requirements, including processing customer codes of conduct requests and government contracting disclosures. The position reports directly to ACC’s Assistant General Counsel (e.g., CHEMTREC’s legal counsel).
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists CHEMTREC’s legal counsel with day-to-day responsibilities/duties, including the administrative aspects of contract creation and management.
- Assists the Finance department with completion of new customer vendor requirements.
- Acknowledges the customer’s supply-chain code of conduct and makes disclosures to federal grant recipient customers necessary for government compliance.
- Reviews, negotiates, and finalizes contracts with CHEMTREC trade partners.
- Supports TRANSCAER in the administration of federal grants, including compliance with CHEMTREC’s federal grant policy as well as submission of grant status reports and grant close out.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three years’ relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated experience working with contract management software systems.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks, with minimal supervision, exercising sound judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on a variety of complex matters simultaneously while also working in a team environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to listen and communicate with both technical and non-technical customers effectively and provide appropriate solutions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS) including Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint.
- Paralegal certification.
- Experience managing federal grants.
- Experience with customer relationship management systems such as MS Dynamics CRM or Salesforce
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.