Position Type: Full Time
Location: Falls Church, VA
The position is responsible for supporting the development and promotion of new services and managing current services with regards to value proposition, price and discounts. The position is also responsible for developing and implementing marketing campaigns, including email campaigns and trade shows, for generating leads and retaining customers. The position reports directly to the Senior Director, Sales and Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Five years experience in sales, marketing and customer service
- Experience in market research and related written communications
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, listen to customers, and provide appropriate solutions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally are a must
Send your résumé with a cover letter and salary requirements, to email@example.com.