Email Marketing Specialist
Email Marketing Specialist
Location: Falls Church, VA
The position is responsible for planning, designing, and implementing email campaigns that drive engagement, conversions, and customer retention. The position is responsible for creating and managing CHEMTREC and TRANSCAER’s email marketing strategy and reports directly to the Marketing Director.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops and implements effective email marketing strategies to promote products, services, and brand initiatives for CHEMTREC and TRANSCAER.
• Creates, executes, and optimizes email campaigns, including segmentation, A/B testing, and personalization.
• Builds, edits, tests, and deploys marketing automation journey and email communications to acquire new customers and to engage and grow existing customers.
• Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of email marketing efforts with overall marketing objectives.
• Manages and maintains the email marketing calendar, ensuring timely delivery of campaigns.
• Monitors and analyzes key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of email campaigns and identify areas for improvement.
• Stays up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to continuously enhance the effectiveness of email marketing efforts.
• Manages and grows CHEMTREC and TRANSCAER’s email subscription list through effective acquisition and retention strategies.
• Supports development and execution of marketing automation by identifying opportunities to leverage existing and new technology for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
• Collaborates with the internal graphic designer to develop digital images needed for email marketing.
• Leads CHEMTREC Connect and TRANSCAER newsletter strategy and work with key stakeholders to identify and develop content for quarterly newsletter sends.
• Works with internal stakeholders to identify audience segmentation criteria.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
• Two years’ experience managing email marketing communications.
• Proven experience in email marketing, with a strong portfolio showcasing successful campaigns and results.
• Proficiency in email marketing platforms such as Click Dimensions, HubSpot, Marketo, etc.
• Solid understanding of email marketing best practices, including deliverability, segmentation, and personalization.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
• Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to edit and proof content.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Creative mindset with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Proficiency with Microsoft suite and MS Dynamics CRM preferred.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.