Chemtrec Job Openings:
Inside Sales Expert
CHEMTREC serves as a round-the-clock resource for obtaining immediate critical response information for incidents involving hazardous materials and dangerous goods. Linked to the largest network of chemical and hazardous material experts in the world, including chemical and response specialists, public emergency response services, and private contractors, CHEMTREC is a cost-effective method to assist shippers of hazardous materials with compliance with government regulations.
CHEMTREC has an immediate need for three inside sales contractors to help the CHEMTREC sales team identify, qualify, and close potential sales opportunities. This position will report directly to the Sales Manager.
The inside sales expert will be responsible for:
· Calling prospects to identify appropriate company contacts and develop a source of leads to qualify
· Performing lead qualification from prospects and from an existing listing of companies handling hazardous materials
· Creating opportunities and setting appointments for the CHEMTREC sales team
· Recording details of all calls and sales interactions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM for follow up and closing of opportunities
· 5+ years demonstrated success in direct inside sales.
· Strong ability to communicate effectively, listen to customers, and provide appropriate solutions.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently while also working in a team environment.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Term: Three month contract with potential for extension
Posted on: February 1, 2017