CHEMTREC’s USA + Canada One-Time Shipment Authorization enables the use of CHEMTREC services for single shipments of regulated hazardous materials requiring a 24-hour emergency telephone number. The following limitations apply:
- Valid for one shipment only;
- Both the origin and the destination must be in the USA and/or Canada; an annual USA + Canada Authorization registration is required for shipments with an origin or destination outside the USA and/or Canada.
- Registrant for USA + Canada One-Time Shipment Authorization is not authorized to portray the CHEMTREC phone number(s) in conjunction with a shipment with an international origin and/or destination;
- Shipment must be completed within fourteen (14) days of registration;
- Payment by credit card must be received at the time of registration;
- Registration fees are non-refundable under any circumstances, including whether or not the shipment occurs; and
MSDS must be provided at the time of registration.
To register for CHEMTREC’s USA + Canada One-Time Shipment Authorization, an authorized company representative must read and agree to the Terms & Conditions and return the Registration Agreement (link below), including all pertinent information (sections VI & VII) to email@example.com. Upon review and approval of the registration by, and payment for services to, CHEMTREC, a confirmation will be sent via email.
Terms & Conditions and Registration Agreement
By clicking on this link, I agree that my shipment meets the above parameters for CHEMTREC’s One-Time Shipment Authorization.